We are on the wire. This man will probably be appointed.
Let me tell why I feel this is not okay.
- Our country is currently divided. It is across racial and sexual divides. It also extends beyond generations. Younger men feel alienated from older men. This is making it worse.
- a man who is supposed to be rational just showed he is temperamental and dramatic. I hate to say this but if a woman had acted this defiant people would be breathing up and down how she was guilty just by being reactionary.
- When the leader of a country and his minions begin mocking sexual assault victims we have a real problem. Whether you believe them or not it is NEVER okay to mock assault. Last week I was having my car serviced and the Crosby trial was on TV. A few employees came to watch. A female employee suggested they would “make an example of him”. Her male coworker looked stunned and told her they would sentence him because he was guilty. WTF. I have to say having a man stand up for survivors was moving I wrote the dealership about how I loved the staff.
- Let me say had Brett said he could look back and see how his actions were harmful and regretted them then we would be at a different place.
- A victim was used for bipartisan means. Screw if that hurt her psyche or family! We have an election coming up and want a conservative bench to grab. No matter your politics this woman was used in a disgusting way. No one can look at her and think she wanted this for her or her family. These government assholes made her their chess piece.
I am not okay with a man this mercurial and emotional being on my Supreme Court. I am also against a man who has lied under oath. Devil’s Triangle? He looks down and away right. Classic lie. Plus the stall. Fucking own it. Own drinking. own sex.
I would respect you more.